- $47,529 (assumed NET) Super exciting!! Will probably make it to $48,000/$49,000 - (Best in 3 years!)
- Costs were low due to good hustling.
- Low turn-out 170 vs last year’s 200-something
- Presale did almost $10,000 vs last year’s $6,000
- Software was frustrating (and expensive), but a learning process
- A wrap-up meeting will take place and we are discussing ways to make it easier to volunteer in the future. Team was excellent!
- $4600 in sponsorships (we need a sponsorship person!)
- $3,685 Tickets
- $3,190 Pledges
- $4,795 Live Auction
- $39,880 Silent (15,694 of pay-to-plays) (includes presale, silent, post-auction)
- $4,919 Raffle/Drinks
- $700 Donations
With Stephen Bloom
- $2,500 Peralta referral check coming in
- Lots of people in the community aren’t aware of the merchant/referral community fundraising stuff
- Liz Morgan: a list of those should be sent out to the entire community
- Maybe highlight one per Broadcast
Grub Market relationship: Trying to find a meeting time to approve flier -> Just give it to Jan/Rosette. Must send flier to Rosette? Jan is pushing a meeting. Juliana will facilitate.
Budget Process and Activity Funding
With Elizabeth and Keith
- Following handout will be given out to the community with tbd verbage.
- Maybe include column as to what the OUSD contributes to each category
- Now that we’ve won our appeal, we only have a $10,000 short fall, which we could cover with reserves.
- Last two years, we have projected ~$20,000 holes and have broken-even. Regardless, it might be time to take the pulse of the community.
- More information is needed based on what each category entails.
- 20 families have not gotten in to Peralta from the neighborhood.
- Appeal, talk to Rosette, sign the book…