- Positions for almost everything are filled.
- Still need night of lead for food.
- Decorations are good. Entertainment shaping up.
- Procurement coming along.
- Still need a cruise. Fits really well with theme.
- We have a Disneyland package.
- Communications…more rather than less
- Still need more sponsors
- No catalog…costs too much
- What should we do to promote sponsors….banner, flyer, sponsor emails over a few weeks to highlight
- All items are going in to google sheet. And it goes directly to gift smart.
- Has something gone out to K/new parents about auction items that they might have to donate?
- Teacher contributions/parties-Juliana will be the lead on that.
- Do we have a list of what went well?
- If there are items that just don't sell, we shouldn’t be asking for them.
- There will be less to look at this year so that it won’t be an overwhelming amount to look at.
- Kids class art needs to be live because parents will buy.
- Pay to plays will be under big banner with sheet to sign up so it will be very visible.
- Class art work…not all classes have someone to do it.
LRPG yard sale…April 30th
- How many more years do we want to do it?
- Fun community event…$3000 each school
- Very labor intensive for very little back.
- Has it ever been held at Claremont?
- Could they do that?
- Rosette got the budget
- We are down. Lost .10 of Ms. Monroe
- Cut ½ a person. Cut librarian. Completely cut the STIP for next year
- Pptg Needs to pay $15,500 for maintenance so that Rosette can cover Ms Monroe, Sonia
- There will be 13 classrooms next year.
- James from the budget office will go over the budget at the pptg meeting.
- We get the least amount of funding because we did the best on the SBAC
- Didn’t give $ to rosette this year because stip appeal came through.
- This year we still don’t know exactly where we’re at.
- Need a budget for June. Been at a deficit for a couple years
- We are ok on cash.
Garden grant…won a $20000 this summer
- 10,000 for supplies…can only go to certain things like irrigation system
- 10,000 for Gaby
- Dodie wrote the grant.
- Garden work day will be February 20 because of the president day weekend.
- Will need people on 2/6 to do some heavy lifting…making the mound.
- Phase 1…We will be laying grass sod on 2/20. We will need a lot of help. We have a map of what will transpire.
- The pptg is buying the native grass.
- Kids will know about this soon. That way they can get excited to help
5th grade camp
- Next year..budget considerations.
- Science camp??
- It could be budgeted for, whether it is science or not.
- Earmark the $.
- An online portal where you can buy groceries. Each school has there own page. They drop the food off at school. A parent has to be there to check it in and pass it out. Once a week. A big volunteer position. Is this worth while? We get 5% of $ but a lot of work.
- Its like Berkeley bowl script…
- Wendy is willing to do it. Farmigo is already established as a business.
- This will take time and maybe we should have a limit on how many of these that we do.
- Do we have enough support for this?
Volunteering roles-LC & Other major positions.
- If moving out of position than let Sarah know and help find new person.
- If you don’t let Sarah know she will assume that you are doing it.
- Still need…
- Yahoo group moderator
- LC Chair!!
- Are there any prospects?
- What do we need to do to find someone?
- Could it be broken up?
- Chabot does Vice President for a year and then that person is president for year.
- Crocker highland has 2 chairs. On the downside Of that format, you are always looking for a chair..
- Chair doesn't necessarily have to take on as much as Juliana has spent on it.
- The new chair will have to decide how much time to spend.
- What would it look like to have 2 people?
- A description of the roll should be written.
- Marie is leaving. Both K teachers are staying. Abrogast might stay. Larson might be staying.
- Sarah Jane is probably leaving. Interviewing for her position.
- Hiring one 3rd grade teacher for sure and one 5th grade for sure.
- Don’t know what the spilt will be because of #’s.
- It would be great to include garden stuff.
- Lice check.
- Book sale coming soon -$1 for a book…5th grade sponsored
- Math Olympics coming up-no date