- Walk & Roll to School Day - Fri., Feb. 3
- Garden Work Day - Saturday, Feb. 11 9am-1pm
- We really need a great turn out. We have a lot to do. The last 2 haven't been so well attended, probably because of the rain but we really need you.
- Brewing Community - Friday, Feb 17, 8:15-9:15
- No School-President’s Day - Monday, Feb. 20 - No PEACE
- March PPTG Meeting
- Salad bar, we need people every day during lunch
- Peralta Pride-selling t-shirts
- We have some positions for next year, secretaries…
- Saturday, March 18
- Biggest fundraising event is the Auction
- Peter & Stacy are co-chairs
- Theme- “worlds fair”
- Still need plenty of volunteers.
- Data entry
- People to pick up donations
- Beer/wine raffle
Joel Baum-Gender Spectrum
- Wanted to do something with inclusion. Real school, real kids, thought of Peralta.
- Working for 10 years for gender inclusive environments where kids allowed to thrive.
- They work with staff and at state/national level.
- Creating Gender Inclusive Schools
- **Film Screening** (https://www.genderspectrum.org/creating-gender-inclusive-schools/)
- Film has been shown around the world.
- The purpose is to show people that this teaching is doable.
- Kids are the best teachers.