Registration Information for 2018-19
Welcome back/welcome to Peralta. ALL students (new and returning) will need to be registered before starting school this year.
In-person registration times:
- Kindergarten and new families ONLY: Monday, 8/6, Noon-3pm
- All grades: Monday, 8/6, 3-6pm and Tuesday, 8/7, 12-6pm
- Late registration: Monday, 8/13, 7:30-9am
- PDFs of all required forms will be available on this website on August 1st; save time by filling out and printing the forms at home. Paper copies will be available at school.
- Legal parents or guardians will learn their students' classroom assignments when they complete the registration process.
- If you can't register at the above times, please email Ms. Hendrie in order to make an alternate arrangement.
- Peralta staff will post class lists of all registered students at the front entrance by the end of the day on Friday, August 10, 2018.
National Blue Ribbon School, 2011/2012
California Distinguished School and Title I Achievement School, 2009/2010
We’re a small, diverse, arts demonstration school within the Oakland Unified School District.
We work to create a welcoming environment where every child develops the confidence to succeed.