Many hands are still needed to get campus in shape for opening day.
We need help with:
Friday, August 27, 9am-5pm: Teachers will be at Peralta, prepping their rooms. Among the tasks (but not limited to these):
- Sonia needs help putting the library together; kids can help!
- Linda Hughes is looking for tennis balls (new or old) for classroom chair legs and someone to put them install them.
Thursday/Friday, August 27-28 (day or evening): Misc. jobs around school (please see/call Rosette or Paul in the office to help):
- Remove staples from the exterior walls
- Dana street entrance: Staple removal, posting, water pressure clean entrance and walls
- Multi-purpose room: Remove pictures from exterior wall and 63rd St. wall
- Hang a large whiteboard on the wall in Classroom 10 (room directly to your right as you enter off of Dana St)
- Install a projector mount in Portable E, Ms. Hughes classroom (bring an electric drill/screwdriver)
- Saturday, August 28: Friday folder stuffing will take place in the teachers' lunch room. More hands make for light work! The time for this hasn't been set yet; please contact Alison Wellsfry (wellsfry36 AT yahoo DOT com) for more info.