- Need someone to supervise almuni that are coming back to work
- Confirming Ice pickup and how to break it down for snow cones
- There is a DJ
- Still need volunteers
Middle School Info Night
- 40 to 50 people
- Next year there needs to be a host/facilitator
- public schools/charters/private
- Should be neutral. Not totally pro OUSD or pro Private or pro Charter
- Don’t need to spend time on schools that people don’t have interest in.
- A lot of parents don’t want to speak on their school so it’s hard to get people to speak.
- Should have a list to send out of parents that are willing to be emailed with questions.
- 7th or 8th grade parents would be slightly preferable to 6th grade parents
- No teacher currently at Peralta should be asked to talk.
- Same Venue as last year
- Raise ticket prices, maybe $40/person
- Costco snacks are fine/similar food as last year
- Really need procurement person!!!
- What do we not need to go after? We don’t always make a lot on the items that take the most effort to get.
- Definitely still need restaurants.
- Send letters to restaurants in January but everyone else in November.
indergarten Open House
- November 12th
- Juliana mostly speaks. Teachers and Rosette talk a little.
K tours…coming up
- Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 9.
- Still need people to lead tours.
- Sungevity selling solar panels. They want to be a non profit partner. They sell solar panel to peralta parent and the pptg gets $.
- Should have a list so that people know what partners/sponsers we have.
- A reminder to older grades.
Stranger Danger Assembly
- PPTG will probably be paying for it
- Kid Power??
- Core group of volunteers are all K parents/new families
- Make Crafts/Photo booth/Dance
- Wear clothing that represents your culture, even if its fancy
- Holes…Coordinator for inside setup & MCing for inside events
- SBAC results/Talking about data
- Claremont principal coming to talk
- Need suggestions for future meetings